1/4 Photos of Lisa's Deviled Chicken
Gallopin Gael's Note:
A breaded chicken with mushrooms and a sauce to die for. WW friendly - 5.5 pts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge chicken in bread crumbs.
- 2Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 3Add wine and next 4 ingredients; cover; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 4With a slotted spoon, remove chicken and mushrooms and place on a serving platter. Stir in mustard and juice into wine mixture and cook 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisa's Deviled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 923.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 28.0 g