Recipe by Lisa / rose2799 Arnold
This is easy to fix and tastes wonderful for family and friends. They will love it. Serve with a green salad and some fresh baked rolls. This is my favorite recipe. Lisa Arnold.
- 1 medium onion, chopped up in small pieces
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 round steak, cut into cube pieces
- 1 (1 lb) bag egg noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and saute onion and bell pepper together along with olive oil and soy sauce until beef is tender.
- Add undiluted cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Cook on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir in 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, the sliced mushrooms and pimientos.
- Cook egg noodles as directed, drain and sprinkle with olive oil so noodles won't stick together.
- Mix noodles and sauce with beef. Pour into a large casserole dish and top with the rest of the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 325 degrees or until cheese is melted.
- Serves 8 to 10 guests.
- (just a hint serve with a green salad and rolls.).