1/6 Photos of Lisa's Apple Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This apple cake is moist and very easy to make. When you bake it the whole house smells so good. It is old family recipe from my best friend. She is not very much into a baking but her apple cake is just to die for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and flour 10inch fluted tube pan.
- 3In medium bowl stir apples, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon sugar. Set a side.
- 4In large mixing bowl beat sugar and eggs with el. mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 5While mixer is on, slowly add oil and mix for another minute or two.
- 6Add orange juice and vanilla extract and mix well.
- 7Add flour and baking powder, mix on low speed just until combine.
- 8Pour 1/2 batter into prepared pan add apples and pour rest of the batter over the apples.
- 9Bake for 1 hour or until wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 10In a half way baking I cover mine with aluminum foil to prevent to be dark on top.
- 11Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes and then remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisa's Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 115.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g