Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A delightfully moist cake that men seem to really love!
- 7 mcintosh apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Crisco cooking oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- In a large bowl combine the first three ingredients: apples, sugar and cinnamon.
- In another large bowl combine the rest of the ingredients:.
- flour, sugar, Crisco Oil, eggs, orange juice, almond extract, baking powder.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Grease and flour a Bundt Pan.
- Pour half the beatter into the pan, add half of the apples, then the rest of the batter and top it off with the remaining apples. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Take the cake out and let stand for 10 minutes. Loosen it a little by shaking the pan; and turn out onto serving plate. Dust with powdered sugar or glaze. Enjoy!