Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is another potluck at work find that is absolutely fantastic...I had to share. The taste of the dill comes through especially,so if you're not a dill fan I might recommend just cutting back on the amount. Serve with crackers at your next get together. Absolutely delicious!!!
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons dried parsley
- 4 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine herbs with softened cream cheese,mustard,worcestershire sauce,olives and lemon juice.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
- Note: "cooking time" is time to chill to allow flavors to combine. Minimum time stated (2hrs+).
This was fantastic. I am embarrassed to say that I ate darn near all of it with a bag of those "lightly salted" addicting pita chips. Great combo!