Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lisa brought these wonderful bite size tarts to a book club meeting and I have loved them ever since. A taste of the Bourbon, a little sweet, and that divine taste of pecans. A great treat!
- 36 miniature phyllo cups, frozen
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet miniature chocolate chip
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup Bourbon
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange shells on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle chocolate mosels into the shells.
- Stir together pecans, sugar, butter, bourbon and egg.
- Spoon into shells.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container up to 3 days, or freeze up to one month.