Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great alternative to Coffee Mate! It's economical and you can buy the ingredients in bulk and always have them on hand.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup powdered milk
- 8 teaspoons sugar (more or less to taste, artificial sweetener works too)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a pourable plastic container (I use one with measurements right on the container). Mix until everything is dissolved.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors.
I am in LOVE with this creamer. I did end up using 2 teaspoons of vanilla because I like a stronger taste. I also subbed Splenda for the sugar. We always have powdered milk and non-dairy creamer here so will be making this again and again. I plan on trying it with a mix of peppermint and chocolate extracts and with butter and rum extracts, probably with almond too. Thank you from the bottom of my caffeine addicted heart for sharing this recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs, fall 2009