Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in the October 2007 issue of Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces Kahlua
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces white Creme de Cacao
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 Oreo cookies, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Add the vodka, Kahlúa, crème de cacao and Baileys and shake well.
- Strain into 2 martini glasses.
- Slip an Oreo onto the side of each glass.
Nice drink! I also liked mixing the ingredients and adding them to a small glass of milk...just like real Oreos! :)
not enough distinction for me between that and a screaming orgasm (the drink of coarse!). with this recipe only the creme de cacao (which didn't change the taste in my opinion) & the cookie garnish was all that was new. But these are all common ingredients & it was super easy to make. I liked the equal measurements!