Recipe by JustJanS
This comes from the book Essential Shakes written by my friend Caroline Westmore.
- 30 ml raspberry topping
- 1 (425 g) can peaches in juice
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 coconut macaroons, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Drizzle the raspberry topping into the base of four glasses.
- (the author has used tall champagne flutes, that hold champagne all the way to the foot of the glass) Blend the peaches, their juice and the ice cream, pour the mixture into the glasses and top with the crushed macaroons.