1/3 Photos of Liquid Lemon Tart
This is one of the "drinkable desserts" featured in the LCBO's winter magazine. It really is both a drink and a dessert, taking the best of both
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon lime cordial (like Roses lime cordial or lime juice)
- 1 graham cracker, crushed
- 1Rim a cocktail glass with the cordial and crushed graham crackers.
- 2Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- 3Add the lemon vodka, lemoncello, curd and whipped cream.
- 4Shake until frothy and strain into a cocktail glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liquid Lemon Tart
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 58.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: