Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the "drinkable desserts" featured in the LCBO's winter magazine. It really is both a drink and a dessert, taking the best of both
- 1 tablespoon lime cordial (like Roses lime cordial or lime juice)
- 1 graham cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce limoncello (lemoncello)
- 1 ounce lemon curd
- 2 -3 ounces whipped cream
- lemon zest (garnish)
- Rim a cocktail glass with the cordial and crushed graham crackers.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the lemon vodka, lemoncello, curd and whipped cream.
- Shake until frothy and strain into a cocktail glass.
I love lemon, so just had to try this drink!!! This is delicious, you don't really taste the alcohol, but more like a dessert. Unlike one of the other reviewers, I did find it rather filling, but that was ok was hungry at the time and will tide me over til dinner. Thanks Marra!!! Made for ZWT4.
This is extremely yummy and does taste like lemon tart !