Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Why pay $3.97 or more a container? Make your own, choose your own flavor, and know what the ingredients are!
- 1 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract (or another flavor)
- 6 tablespoons Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 3 cups water
- Place 1/3 of each ingredient in a tight fitting jar and shake.
- Do this two more times until the ingredients are used.
- Use a spoon if necessary to smush any lumps and refrigerate until needed.
- Note: do not use blender, it whizzes to a froth!
This flavors your coffee nicely however I'd prefer it to be a little creamier. I used regular sugar and added some pumpkin pie spice for extra flavor.