Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve in a small glass as an apéritif or digestive. An interesting French recipe on my to-try list.
- Put the leaves and flowers into a bottle or jar and add the eau-de-vie.
- Cover and leave in a warm place for eight days.
- On the ninth day, strain the liqueur into another clean jar.
- Over low heat, dissolve the sugar in the water, then bring it up to a boil.
- Cool the syrup and add it to the eau-de-vie.
- Seal the bottle and store in a cool, dark place or drink immediately.
- To serve: Serve in a small glass as an apéritif or digestive.
I made this back around Christmas time and it was great. Easy to make and the flavor was so nice and soothing. I used Luksusowa vodka, not eau de vie.