216 hrs 5 mins
Serve in a small glass as an apéritif or digestive. An interesting French recipe on my to-try list.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the leaves and flowers into a bottle or jar and add the eau-de-vie.
- 2Cover and leave in a warm place for eight days.
- 3On the ninth day, strain the liqueur into another clean jar.
- 4Over low heat, dissolve the sugar in the water, then bring it up to a boil.
- 5Cool the syrup and add it to the eau-de-vie.
- 6Seal the bottle and store in a cool, dark place or drink immediately.
- 7To serve: Serve in a small glass as an apéritif or digestive.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liqueur à La Sauge (Homemade Sage Liqueur)
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 149.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
eau de vie