1/4 Photos of Liqueur Brownies
Holly Blackwell's Note:
You can use any kind of liqueur you want; I used Kahlua.
My Private Note
1 1/2 s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2In a double boiler with hot but not boiling water, melt 7 oz chocolate. You can let the chocolate hang out in the pan while you take care of the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Cream the butter until it is white and smooth, 3-5 minutes.
- 4Add the sugar and beat for 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
- 5At this point the chocolate will be melted. Add the liquer, whisk it in, and let it simmer.
- 6Add the eggs one at a time, beating continuously. Add the vanilla and salt. Beat 1 minute or until light in color and frothy.
- 7Add the chocolate mixture, beat until combined.
- 8Fold in the flour. Do not overmix!
- 9Pour into a greased 7x9 pan and bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes (or less if you like gooey, fudgy brownies).
- 10When the brownies are done, put the rest of the chocolate on the top and let it melt. Smooth it over the top and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liqueur Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 49.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
your favorite liqueur