- 3 lbs pork roast or 2 large butterflied pork chops
- 2 packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork into a crock pot and cover with water or chicken stock/broth (if you use stock/broth do not add chicken boulions).
- Turn crock pot onto low.
- Add soup mix, ketchup, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and boulins.
- Mix spices as well as you can into the water.
- Cover and let cook for atleast 7-8 hours.
- A wonderful side with this is white or brown rice that has been cooked in the broth from the crock pot instead of water.
- Believe me, you will love it.