Prep 2 mins
Cook 11 mins
Published years ago in a Vermont Newspaper from the Vermont Marble Inn in Fair Haven, Vermont. Sounds heavenly and like a real warmer-upper on a cold winters day.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 -4 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 bags lipton soothing moments cinnamon apple herbal tea or 2 bags cinnamon flavored tea
- In a small saucepan, bring milk and sugar to the boiling point over high heat.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Serve in mugs and garnish, if desired with whipped cream and chocolate curls.