Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 12 slices bread, decrusted
- Blend the soup mix into the butter, mixing well. **This mixture will make 1 1/4 cup **
- Spread the mixture onto the bread slices w/ 1/2 cup of the onion/butter spread. Cut the slices into strips.
- Bake at 375* for 10 minutes on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- You can also prepare it for freezing. Follow instructions above and then cool off. Once it is completely cooled, place in zippy bags and freeze. The left over spread freezes well also.
These were very good. I used homemade bread and left the crust on (best part to me). I loved the saltiness and the flavour. It will replace my garlic breadsticks on lots of occasions. Definant keeper.