A very quick weekday meal, and very tasty too...the coating keeps the pork chops moist.
Make and share this Lipton Onion Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a shallow baking pan.
- Mix the crushed crackers with the dry soup mix.
- Coat each pork chop in egg.
- Roll in cracker/soup mix crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, turning over at halfway point.
I thought this was stunning! The first time I made it, I was short on Ritz crackers so I used some french fried onions. Super onion-y and great! Thanks for posting!
This is so delicious it is now one of my favorites. I changed the recipe a little by substituting bread crumbs for the crackers and still had awesome results.
I will definitely be making this again.
As good as I remembered from childhood! Yummy!