Recipe by PanNan
This is an old recipe Mom got from a box of Lipton onion soup. It's easy and delicious.
Top Review by Chef PotPie
Made for hubby's lunches, and he gives 2 thimbs up! I used his ground venison and paired it with poppyseed noodles. Also added about 1/4 cup red wine. This was very good and super easy! Made for ZWT4.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons canned tomato paste
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked
- snipped parsley, for garnish