Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend, who is a very good cook, gave me this recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 butter or 1⁄2 margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- Beat cottage cheese and cream cheeses, butter, paprika, anchovy paste and mustard in a small bowl with electric mixer until smooth; stir in onion and caraway. Cover, refrigerate.
- Remove from refrigerator one hour before serving. Garnish with chopped radishes and chives, if you wish. Serve with crackers or pumpernickle bread. Note: may be made up to a week in advance.