Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spread can be served with crackers or veggies. It keeps for 2 weeks, refrigerated.
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 anchovy fillets, mashed to a paste
- 1 tablespoon finely minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smashed caraway seed (bruised to release flavor)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- With a wooden spoon or handheld mixer, cream the feta, cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.