Recipe by Dchefincharge
A fun & tasty easy treat great for hot summer days, in fact even on cold winter ones! Caution: Clothing has been known to fall off after enjoying.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Burgundy wine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 5 lemons (depending on size)
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed from above reserving balance)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec (orange flavored liqueur)
- 1⁄2 lemon, sliced
- 1⁄2 orange, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fruit (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Place all ingredients in a pitcher preferably one with a lid.
- 2. Stir thoroughly and refrigerate until chilled and sugar has dissolved. The longer the better.
- 3. Fill your favorite tall glass 2/3-3/4 full of ice and top off with sangria.
- 4. Garnish with fresh fruit, and enjoy!