A fun & tasty easy treat great for hot summer days, in fact even on cold winter ones! Caution: Clothing has been known to fall off after enjoying.
My Private Note
tall gl ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Place all ingredients in a pitcher preferably one with a lid.
- 22. Stir thoroughly and refrigerate until chilled and sugar has dissolved. The longer the better.
- 33. Fill your favorite tall glass 2/3-3/4 full of ice and top off with sangria.
- 44. Garnish with fresh fruit, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lip Smackin Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 46.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: