Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is another recipe from the Lion House restaurant. You can buy their cookbooks. Very good recipes in them. The Lion House Rolls are a big hit here in Zaar world.
- 1 1⁄3 cups vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease well 2 large 8x4-inch loaf pans; set aside.
- Mix oil, eggs, and pumpkin in mixing bowl; beat well.
- In separate bowl, sift together flour, sugar, salt cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda.
- Add to pumpkin mixture and mix till blended.
- Stir in pudding mixes and nuts.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour. Makes 2 loaves.
Delicious pumpkin bread and sooo glad it makes two loaves as it will be gone in no time. Easy to make -- very moist and flavorful. Will definitely make again. Made for the Sweet December Tag.