Recipe by knobbyknee
This is another recipe from the Lion House restaurant. You can buy their cookbooks. Very good recipes in them. The Lion House Rolls are a big hit here in Zaar world.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Delicious pumpkin bread and sooo glad it makes two loaves as it will be gone in no time. Easy to make -- very moist and flavorful. Will definitely make again. Made for the Sweet December Tag.
- 1 1⁄3 cups vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease well 2 large 8x4-inch loaf pans; set aside.
- Mix oil, eggs, and pumpkin in mixing bowl; beat well.
- In separate bowl, sift together flour, sugar, salt cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda.
- Add to pumpkin mixture and mix till blended.
- Stir in pudding mixes and nuts.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour. Makes 2 loaves.