1 hr 10 mins
This is another recipe from the Lion House restaurant. You can buy their cookbooks. Very good recipes in them. The Lion House Rolls are a big hit here in Zaar world.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease well 2 large 8x4-inch loaf pans; set aside.
- 3Mix oil, eggs, and pumpkin in mixing bowl; beat well.
- 4In separate bowl, sift together flour, sugar, salt cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda.
- 5Add to pumpkin mixture and mix till blended.
- 6Stir in pudding mixes and nuts.
- 7Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- 8Bake for 1 hour. Makes 2 loaves.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lion House Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.2
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 48.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.1 mg
- Sodium 913.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 71.6 g
- Protein 10.7 g