Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Clarissa Hyman's "The Jewish Kitchen". Great Passover treat.
Make and share this Linzertorte recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ 350°F.
- Toast hazelnuts until golden brown. Grind in food processor.
- Met chocolate in a bain marie and allow to cool.
- Add matzah meal, sugar, spices and margarine to the processor and pulse.
- Add chocolate, eggs, brandy and coffee to the processor and pulse until sticky.
- Press two thirds of the mixture into a 25cm/10 inch flan tin with a loose base.
- Add the raspberry jam.
- Use some of the reserved pastry to make a lip around the top edge of the pastry shell.
- Use the rest of the pastry to make a lattice pattern.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar and top with the raspberries.