1/4 Photos of Linzer Torte (Wheat Free, No Refined Sugar)
A classic dessert, prepared in a healthier way. Uses spelt flour and honey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF. Combine flour, almonds, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 2Beat honey, butter and lemon peel in a large bowl with electric mixer. Beat in egg until well blended.
- 3Beat in flour mixture at low speed until well blended. Spoon 2/3 of dough onto bottom of 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Pat dough evenly over bottom and up side of pan. Spread jam over bottom of dough.
- 4Roll remaining 1/3 of dough on lightly floured surface into 10x6-inch rectangle. Cut into narrow strips and arrange in a lattice design over jam.
- 5Bake 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack. Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linzer Torte (Wheat Free, No Refined Sugar)
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 82.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: