1/5 Photos of Linzer Torte Bars
Sue Lau's Note:
Named after a classic Austrian dessert, these bars have a great raspberry filling and are so easy to make. They make a great addition to the cookie jar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Mix together flour, sugar, walnuts, cinnamon, and butter in a bowl until crumbly.
- 3Press 2/3 of mixture into an ungreased 9x9-inch baking pan.
- 4Spread preserves over crust.
- 5Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over the top of preserves, patting mixture down lightly.
- 6Bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 7Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linzer Torte Bars
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 20.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g