- 828.06 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml butter
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 340.19 g seedless raspberry preserves
- 59.14 ml confectioners' sugar, approximate
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, add sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Chill for about 1/2 an hour.
- Roll out dough between 1/8 and 1/4 inch on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut half of the dough with flower cookie cutter, and the other half with the same cutter, but with centers removed.
- Bake each batch 6-10 minutes at 400 degrees, or until just golden brown.
- Spread preserves on whole cookies (bottoms), and top with cutouts.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar until covered.