1/2 Photos of Linzer Tarts
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, add sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- 2Add dry ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- 3Chill for about 1/2 an hour.
- 4Roll out dough between 1/8 and 1/4 inch on a lightly floured surface.
- 5Cut half of the dough with flower cookie cutter, and the other half with the same cutter, but with centers removed.
- 6Bake each batch 6-10 minutes at 400 degrees, or until just golden brown.
- 7Spread preserves on whole cookies (bottoms), and top with cutouts.
- 8Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar until covered.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linzer Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g