1/2 Photos of Linseed Bread
Amazing bread and so easy to do. Very little labor involved. I make the dough in bread machine on dough cycle 2h.20min. Then shape it into a loaf and bake it in the oven for more crispy crust. I use LSA mix which are grounded linseed, sunflower, almond meal. From Nu-Vit company you can find the bag (200g) in supermarkets in healthy sections. Or just the ground flax seeds would work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in bread machine in order as listed. Program on "dough cycle" mine is for 2h20min. Turn it on let it do the work.
- 2When cycle is done remove dough on floured surface, punch dough few times and shape into a loaf.
- 3Transfer to lightly sprayed tray. Cover with kitchen cloth and let it rest for 25-30 minute Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 4When proofed, cut few marks with sharp knife across the top of the bread carefully not to distract the dough.
- 5Bake 180 C for 30 -35 minute until golden brown. Let it cool on wire rack.
- 6Don't cut the bread until is completely cooled.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linseed Bread
Serving Size: 1 (802 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1737.9
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 2402.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 329.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 47.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: