Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Amazing bread and so easy to do. Very little labor involved. I make the dough in bread machine on dough cycle 2h.20min. Then shape it into a loaf and bake it in the oven for more crispy crust. I use LSA mix which are grounded linseed, sunflower, almond meal. From Nu-Vit company you can find the bag (200g) in supermarkets in healthy sections. Or just the ground flax seeds would work.
- 1 teaspoon instant fast rising yeast
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄4 cup ground LSA (linseed, sunflower, almond meals)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup water, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup milk, room temperature
- Put all ingredients in bread machine in order as listed. Program on "dough cycle" mine is for 2h20min. Turn it on let it do the work.
- When cycle is done remove dough on floured surface, punch dough few times and shape into a loaf.
- Transfer to lightly sprayed tray. Cover with kitchen cloth and let it rest for 25-30 minute Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180°C.
- When proofed, cut few marks with sharp knife across the top of the bread carefully not to distract the dough.
- Bake 180 C for 30 -35 minute until golden brown. Let it cool on wire rack.
- Don't cut the bread until is completely cooled.