Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister-in-law's recipe, very fruity with a good flavour. Serve with sticky rice.
- 1 lb pork, which has been cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 ounce flour, for coating
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 apple, diced into chunks
- 6 ounces pineapple, chopped into chunks
- 1 green pepper, diced into chunks
- 1 red pepper, diced into chunks
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 pint chicken stock
- 1⁄4 pint pineapple juice, from tin
- First cut everything up ready.
- Mix all the ingredients from corn flour down to pineapple juice in a jug,
- Brown the coated pork in some oil,
- Add peppers and garlic
- Add the sauce
- Add the apple and pineapple
- Simmer away for about 20/30 minutes,.