Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This casserole can be made the night before.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs link sausage
- 8 slices bread, trimmed and cubed
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Butter a 2 quart casserole Cut the sausage in half and brown Arrange the bread cubes in the casserole pan.
- Top with the browned sausage and cover with the cheese.
- Beat the eggs with t he milk and dry mustard-pour this over the bread cubes and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day-mix together the soup and mayonnaise and pour over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees.