1 hr 15 mins
This casserole can be made the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 2 quart casserole Cut the sausage in half and brown Arrange the bread cubes in the casserole pan.
- 2Top with the browned sausage and cover with the cheese.
- 3Beat the eggs with t he milk and dry mustard-pour this over the bread cubes and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Next day-mix together the soup and mayonnaise and pour over the top of the casserole.
- 5Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Link Sausage Brunch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1040.3
- Calories from Fat 643
- Total Fat 71.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 418.1 mg
- Sodium 2288.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 55.6 g