- 1 (14 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, drained
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna
- 3 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 1 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- fresh black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Coarsely chop the tomatoes, reserving the juice for another use.
- Heat oil in skillet until warm; add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes, tun and olives; saute for 5 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Meanwhile cook linguine in plenty of boiling salted water; drain.
- Toss with the tuna sauce and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.