Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta. Pantry dinner!
Make and share this Linguini With Tuna, Black Olives and Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, drained
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna
- 3 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 1 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- fresh black pepper
- Coarsely chop the tomatoes, reserving the juice for another use.
- Heat oil in skillet until warm; add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes, tun and olives; saute for 5 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Meanwhile cook linguine in plenty of boiling salted water; drain.
- Toss with the tuna sauce and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
This is one of my favorite recipes from that cookbook. Quick, simple, flavorful pasta dish. I usually add some crushed red pepper for a little kick. Delicious!