- 100 g rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons chili oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried herbs
- 100 g arugula (rocket)
- pasta (linguini)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the oil over a medium heat, and add the porcini mushrooms, the clove of garlic (crushed or finely chopped) and cook until lightly browned.
- Add mixed herbs, then add the rocket and wilt slightly.
- Cook the pasta until Al Dente, add the tomatoes and the mushrooms, toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pile on 4 serving plates and garnish with shavings of parmesan.