1/1 Photo of Linguini with Shrimp and Tomato Hazelnut Pesto
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, lightly sauteid in 1 teaspoon olive oil with salt
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 (4 ounce) container sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 bunch parsley (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Make pesto: Place, sundried tomatoes, parsley, basil, hazelnuts, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 2Add olive oil and continue processing for about 15 seconds, or until combined; set aside.
- 3Cook linguini according to package directions.
- 4Meanwhile, heat salted water in a medium-large sauce pan to boiling.
- 5Add shrimp and boil 2 minutes, or until they become opaque.
- 6Toss linguini, shrimp, mushrooms and pesto together in a large bowl, and stir to combine.
- 7Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and crusty french bread.
- 8Don't forget the wine!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguini with Shrimp and Tomato Hazelnut Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 788.8
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 226.3 mg
- Sodium 956.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 47.1 g