- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 dash white pepper
- 20 -25 small scallops
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare linguini as per directions on package.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet, saute garlic, basil and white pepper for about 4 minutes.
- Add scallops to the butter/garlic mixture and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream and parmesan. Stir until the sauce thickens.
- Toss with pasta.