Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Scallops, linguini in a garlicy cream sauce
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 dash white pepper
- 20 -25 small scallops
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- Prepare linguini as per directions on package.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet, saute garlic, basil and white pepper for about 4 minutes.
- Add scallops to the butter/garlic mixture and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream and parmesan. Stir until the sauce thickens.
- Toss with pasta.
Made this for supper and BF loved it. I will diffently make again. Used more scallops than called for just cause I knew he would want more. Thanks for sharing!!!
This was delicious! Super rich and creamy. I used bay scallops....didn't count them, but I know I used more than 25. ;) My "pinch" of white pepper was about 1/4 tsp. This is easy enough for a weeknight meal, yet could also be made for a special occassion/company. Thanx for sharing this recipe. I'll be looking forward to making this again!
This was amazing. I followed the recipe exactly. It was so delicious. My boyfriend couldn't stop raving about it and said it was restaurant quality. Very easy to make, I will make this again and again.