Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like this one. It's easy to do and has lots of flavor. I got this from a magazine.
Make and share this Linguini with Red Clam Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter in 12-inch skillet.
- Add garlic and onion, cook till soft.
- Add tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add clams and heat through.
- Serve over linguini, sprinkle with cheese.
We loved this! I will double the recipe next time, it didn't make enough for leftovers. I added a little salt and fresh parsley.
Goes together fast for a nice quick dinner. I used two cans of clams because I like lots of clams. I added the clam juice from one of the cans to the sauce. I also added a couple of turns of freshly ground black pepper.
I liked this dish a lot. Easy to prepare, and not too heavy. I did add some fresh parsley.