Recipe by JustJanS
This is from the Australian Magagazine Super food Ideas. Prep time includes cooking of pasta while you finish the rest!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chili
- 500 g green shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 125 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 500 g linguine, cooked and kept hot
- 1⁄4 cup torn basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Saute garlic and chilli for 1 minute.
- Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they turn pink.
- Add the snow peas, tomatoes and peas.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the juice stirring well then add the pasta and basil.
- Heat and mix gently and then serve immediately.