Recipe by threeovens
This recipe is easily altered by simply omitting the green beans and substituting another vegetable like sauteed zucchini or asparagus.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, sliced in half diagonally
- 8 ounces dried linguine
- 1⁄2 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomatoes or 1 roasted red pepper, cut in strips
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of water to boil; cook green beans 8 to 10 minutes until beans are crisp-tender. Remove from water and pat dry. Set aside.
- Cook linguini according to package directions until al dente.
- Toss cooked pasta with pesto, green beans and sun-dried tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide among individual serving bowls. Serve with grated cheese.