This recipe is easily altered by simply omitting the green beans and substituting another vegetable like sauteed zucchini or asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of water to boil; cook green beans 8 to 10 minutes until beans are crisp-tender. Remove from water and pat dry. Set aside.
- 2Cook linguini according to package directions until al dente.
- 3Toss cooked pasta with pesto, green beans and sun-dried tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Divide among individual serving bowls. Serve with grated cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguini With Pesto and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 683.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 31.0 g