Recipe by The Tiny Chef
Adapted from www.3fatchicks.com. Lovely Italian dinner for the whole family, my family sure loved it. The original recipe calls for a white wine sauce but the alfredo sauce worked a lot better.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made for Spring PAC 2014 and what a simple, quick and tasty meal. I did dice up some fresh shallots for the dried and a little garlic. Next time I think I will make my alfredo sauce but this was very good with some garlic bread and a green salad. Thank you for posting.
- 6 ounces linguine
- 8 ounces sliced white mushrooms or 8 ounces sliced mixed mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 -3 ounces chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated shallot
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until tender, approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Saute the sliced mushrooms in olive oil until lightly brown. After the mushrooms are sauteed, add the spinach and dehydrated shallots. Cook for 8 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
- Add the alfredo sauce to the mushroom mixture, heat to serving temperature.
- In a large serving bowl, mix the cooked linguini with the sauce and top with the cooked shrimp.