Adopted from Weight Watcher's From Pantry to Plate, Easy Meals from Food You Keep on Hand. Part of the Cookbook Swap Fall 2008. Partner ALSKANN points-7
- Cook the linguine as per directions, drain.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tsp butter in large skillet over med-high heat. Sprinkle the shrimp with 1/4 tsp of salt and add to skillet.
- Cook until pink and opaque, 1 1/2 -2 min each side. Transfer to a plate.
- Melt the remaining butter in the same skillet over med-high heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, soak stirring until fragrant about 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes and remaining salt, cook striirring occassionally, until the tomatoes just begin to wilt, 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrinp and cook until heated through, about 1 min longer.
- Add the cooked linguini, parsley, and lemon juice, cook, tossing until combined.