1/7 Photos of Linguini With Garlicky Shrimp and Fresh Tomatoes
Adopted from Weight Watcher's From Pantry to Plate, Easy Meals from Food You Keep on Hand. Part of the Cookbook Swap Fall 2008. Partner ALSKANN points-7
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the linguine as per directions, drain.
- 2Meanwhile, melt 2 tsp butter in large skillet over med-high heat. Sprinkle the shrimp with 1/4 tsp of salt and add to skillet.
- 3Cook until pink and opaque, 1 1/2 -2 min each side. Transfer to a plate.
- 4Melt the remaining butter in the same skillet over med-high heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, soak stirring until fragrant about 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes and remaining salt, cook striirring occassionally, until the tomatoes just begin to wilt, 1-2 minutes.
- 5Add shrinp and cook until heated through, about 1 min longer.
- 6Add the cooked linguini, parsley, and lemon juice, cook, tossing until combined.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguini With Garlicky Shrimp and Fresh Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 943.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 22.0 g