Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Creamy clam sauce with sliced mushrooms, garlic, and chopped parsley.
Make and share this Linguini With Creamy White Clam Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter over low heat in a small saucepan.
- Add garlic, saute for a minute or so.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Stir in flour.
- Gradually add milk and the reserved clam juice.
- Cook and stir constantly until sauce slightly thickens.
- Add clams, cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Make sure to melk the cheese completely.
- Serve over linguini, along with salad and crusty bread.