Creamy clam sauce with sliced mushrooms, garlic, and chopped parsley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over low heat in a small saucepan.
- 2Add garlic, saute for a minute or so.
- 3Stir in mushrooms and cook 2-3 minutes until tender.
- 4Stir in flour.
- 5Gradually add milk and the reserved clam juice.
- 6Cook and stir constantly until sauce slightly thickens.
- 7Add clams, cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Make sure to melk the cheese completely.
- 8Serve over linguini, along with salad and crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguini With Creamy White Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.5
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 352.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 42.1 g