Suzanne P's Note:
This is a recipe I make often. It is a quick and easy dinner that everyone in my house eats (including my two children ages 4 and 8). I confess to using a little grated romano cheese on my serving, although my husband claims "real italians" do not put cheese on fish. I just tell him he doesn't have to eat from my dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in medium sauce pan- when oil is hot, remove pan from burner, add garlic and hot pepper and stir (you want to be careful to not burn the garlic).
- 2Add wine and cook off the alchol, about 2-3 minutes.
- 3Drain juice from both cans of clams into saucepan, adding additional clam juice if necessary, you should have about 3 cups of liquid, return to low heat.
- 4Cook linguini according to package directions.
- 5When pasta is ready, add clams to sauce and heat just until clams are heat through.
- 6Be careful not to"overcook" the sauce once you have added the clams- the clams will become tough if you do.
- 7Remove sauce from heat and serve over linguini. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguini with Clam Sauce (white)
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.5
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 34.0 g