Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I make often. It is a quick and easy dinner that everyone in my house eats (including my two children ages 4 and 8). I confess to using a little grated romano cheese on my serving, although my husband claims "real italians" do not put cheese on fish. I just tell him he doesn't have to eat from my dish!
- Heat olive oil in medium sauce pan- when oil is hot, remove pan from burner, add garlic and hot pepper and stir (you want to be careful to not burn the garlic).
- Add wine and cook off the alchol, about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain juice from both cans of clams into saucepan, adding additional clam juice if necessary, you should have about 3 cups of liquid, return to low heat.
- Cook linguini according to package directions.
- When pasta is ready, add clams to sauce and heat just until clams are heat through.
- Be careful not to"overcook" the sauce once you have added the clams- the clams will become tough if you do.
- Remove sauce from heat and serve over linguini. Enjoy!