Recipe by Lacy S.
Another great pasta dish!
Top Review by heather in Ont,
This meal was simply delicious and easy to prepare. I had to omit the black olives, capers and pine nuts only because I didn't have any. Even with those ingredients missing this dish was wonderful. All three teenagers had seconds and DD claimed the little bit of leftovers for her lunch tomorrow. I used fresh linguini and grilled the chicken breasts on the grill and added them at the end.Great dish and will be making this one often. Thank you for posting.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 lb linguine, cooked
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast pine nuts in 400 F oven for 10 minutes, and set aside.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat olive oil in skillet, add chicken and cook until gloden brown and no longer pink all through, 8-10 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute garlic and onions until tender. Stir in tomatoes, capers, olives, artichokes, parsley, pine nuts, oregano, and basil. Stir until combined.
- Add chicken broth to mixture and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken breasts back into mixture and cook for 2 minutes, or until chicken is warm.
- Serve over linguini and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.