Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm taking this from the back of a Ronzoni pasta box; haven't tried it yet but it sure sounds good!!
- 13 1⁄4 ounces whole wheat linguine
- 1⁄4 lb turkey bacon, diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 1⁄3 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, chopped (or to taste)
- 8 ounces spinach leaves (chopped or baby spinach)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated (or to taste)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon to desired crispness. Add onion and saute until tender.
- Stir in chicken broth and sage, simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook just until it wilts. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss linguini with sauce and serve sprinkled with parmesan.
Very good pasta dish that is quick and easy! I added one yellow squash, chopped before I added the spinach. Thanks for sharing!
Very bland, without any real "sauce," as I should have known just from reading the directions. I only added 2/3 of the amount of pasta called for and it was still a little too much pasta, too...