Recipe by BoxO'Wine
My DH loves broccoli rabe and I found this recipe a long time ago in a cooking magazine. May have been Bon Appetit. I am not a fan of broccoli rabe so sometimes I substitute spinach.
Top Review by mandabears
really good and easy and healthy and healthy. the only thing i did differently was to sprinkle the sauce with crushed red pepper flakes before i tossed it all together and used Ronzoni Garden Linguine.
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli rabe, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian plum tomatoes, drained,chopped
- 1 package linguine
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli rabe in medium saucepan of boiling water until tender and wilted, about 3 mins.
- heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute 1 min.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and tomatoes, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened, about 15 mins.
- Add broccoli rabe.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Return pasta to pot, add sauce and toss to coat.
- Sere, passing parmesan cheese separately.