Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 6 ounces linguine
- parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Cook,stirring, until shrooms are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook linguini al dente and drain.
- Stir tomato, olives, wine, lemon juice and artichokes into frying pan mixture.
- Boil and reduce by 1/3 (approx 5 minutes).
- Place pasta in bowl and top with sauce mixture and parmesean cheese.
- Serve hot.