Miss Annie's Note:
I found this wonderful recipe on the internet from a Travel Guide site. The introduction said this particular dish was enjoyed by Bob and Dolores Hope. We think this dish is great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth or 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked aldente (about 8-10 minutes)
- 1Combine oil, butter, flour and chicken broth or vegetable broth, and simmer until it thickens.
- 2Add garlic, chopped artichoke hearts, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- 3Cook over low heat until flavors blend, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add capers and parsley.
- 5Toss linguini with pasta sauce, and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguini With Artichoke Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.0
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 644.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: