This recipe is from the Canadian Cheese company. Excellent! I use only 1/3 of a package of linguine cut the cheese in 1/2 and leave the rest of the ingredients the same for a saucy meal for 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in large saucepan over medium-high heat until crisp.
- 2Drain, reserving 3 tbsp drippings; set bacon aside.
- 3Return reserved drippings to pan.
- 4Add onion and garlic and saute over medium-high heat until softened.
- 5Add and break up tomatoes with their juice, soy sauce and basil.
- 6Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, uncovered.
- 7Meanwhile, cook linguini, drain and place in large bowl.
- 8Stir parsley into sauce and add to linguini.
- 9Toss well to coat.
- 10Divide pasta among serving bowls.
- 11Sprinkle each with mozzarella, cooked bacon and tomatos, parmesan and hot pepper flakes to taste.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguini Pomodoro With Crisp Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.4
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 804.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: