I love this recipe because it has fairly common ingredients, doesn't call for wine and is very flavorful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter and oil, add garlic and cook slowly until golden.
- 2Drain clams, reserve liquid and add enough bottled clam juice to make 2 Cups.
- 3Stir the liquid into the butter mixture and simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 4Add chopped clams, parsley, salt and pepper and heat through.
- 5Cook the linguini in boiling water, following package directions.
- 6Pour the sauce over.
- 7Top with parmesan cheese if desired, and enjoy with garlic bread!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguini in White Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.3
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.6 mg
- Sodium 740.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: